- Pressco will never sell your data, nor will it be shared directly or knowingly by us with any other non-affiliated company.
Email Communications with You
- Communication with you will only be in relation to quotations, sales orders, progress reports, complaints etc.
- Your data will be stored on Presscos own Server and this server shall be secured from theft, damage etc.
- Your contact details shall be used in relation to Presscos Customer Feedback Survey which is issued via email every 18 months approx…
Customer data shall be stored on Presscos server but this data will never be shared with any other company directly or indirectly. It will never be used or sold to any external provider or marketing agency.
We will use your specific and non-customer specific data to:
- improve the functionality of our business
- improve our website and its functionality
- improve Presscos internal Quality Management System
Pressco will use “cookies” on its websites to help us personalize your online experience (where applicable). It should be noted that Pressco describes a cookie as:
a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Ability to be Forgotten
Every customer has the right to be forgotten if they choose. To this end, we do not:
Ability to Review Your Data
Every customer has the right to request the data that Pressco stores on its server about them. This includes and is not limited to name, email address, phone number and order history etc.. For customers who wish to review their data, they may request this service via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third parties
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by applicable laws or any action that is necessary to:
- conform to the law or comply with legal process served on, or required of, Pressco Ltd. or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Pressco Ltd. and,
- act under specific or demanding circumstances in order to protect the personal safety of Pressco employees, user or the public.
For all future updates to this Policy, Pressco shall post these on its website only